Monday, January 10, 2022

Daffodil Daydream

I hope everyone is having a good Monday! I was hoping a "Springy" card would warm me up on a very cold Minnesota day... I saw a pocket card on Pinterest using the Daffodil Afternoon DSP(definitely "Springy DSP) from the Sale Bration catalog (January 4th- February 28th 2022). I fell in love with the design. I turned the pocket card into a regular card. I will be using this design with other DSP and stamp sets for sure!! The sentiment is also from the Sale a bration catalog (special moments). I used the Daffodil dies from the Mini Catalog. What do you think of this design?
https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2260586

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...