Wednesday, March 16, 2022

3-16-22

Happy Wednesday! It is a beautiful day in Minnesota today!! Spring is right around the corner and I can hardly wait!!

Today is card sketch challenge day! I love sketch challenge day! It gets my creativity flowing!

The challenge is to follow the sketch. You can use any stamp set, colors or dsp you would like. I just ask that you use mainly Stampin' Up! Products. Post a picture of your card on my FB group My Facebook Group with the #cardsketchchallenge. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email (ajmarkfort@gmail.com) me a picture of your card and I will post it for you. Your card needs to be submitted by Tuesday of the following week. Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered in a drawing for a prize. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!! Happy Stamping 😊



I used the Pansy Patch bundle for my card. The DSP (Designer Series Paper) Pansy Petals coordinates with this bundle. One of the Awesome things, that I love, is the dies can be used to cut out the flowers on the DSP. I used the dies and the dsp for the flowers and leaves on my card.
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Fresh Fresia and Basic White
DSP: Pansy Petals
Stamp set: Pansy Patch Bundle
Dies: Stiched Rectangles 
Ink: Polished Pink 
Embellishments: Loose Flower Flourishes

Check out this St. Patrick's Day card I made with the Pansy Patch bundle.
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, & Garden Green
Ink: Versamark
Embossing powder: White
Dies: Pansy Patch Petals & Stiched with Whimsy
Stamp Set: A Wish for Everything 
DSP: All Together
Blends: Granny Apple, Old Olive, & So Saffron
Embellishments: Basic Matte Dots
Recipe:
Card base: 8 1/2 x 11 cut @ 5 1/2 scored @4 1/4 
Mat: All Together DSP 5 1/4 x 4 color with blends.  Adhere to cardboard with seal.
Black mat 3x3 Adhere to card with dimensionals 
White mat 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 embossed with Stiched with Whimsy dies. Adhere to Black mat with seal. Add Classic Matte Dots
Clover is die cut with the Pansy Patch dies, with Garden Green CS. Adhere to White mat with Dimensionals. Sentiment is heat embossed with versamark ink and white embossing powder. Adhere to card with seal

I hope you have a great day and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...