Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Weekly Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday! Today is sketch challenge day! For this challenge, you need to make a Slim Line Card and follow the sketch. You can find more Information for my weekly sketch challenge on my Facebook Group Page
All week I will be showcasing slim line cards on My Facebook Page . So I thought it would be a perfect time to do a slim line card for the sketch challenge. 
I used the very cute Easter Friends stamp set.
Supplies used:
Thick White CS
Pattern Party DSP
Blushing Bride CS
Basic White CS 
So Saffron CS 
Pick a Banner Punch
Momento Tuxedo Black ink 
Granny Apple Green ink
Blend Markers: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, Pool Party 
Bumblebee gingham ribbon
Matte Dots
Measurements:
Card base 8 1/2 X 7 scored @ 3 1/2
DSP 8 1/2 X 3 1/2
Square mats Blushing Bride CS 2 3/8 X 2 3/8
                       Basic White CS 2 1/4 X 2 1/4
Sentiment tag 3/4 punched on each end with pick a banner punch

Here's a couple other Slim Line cards I've made

This last card is a mini slim line card. I like the Mini even better than the regular slim line 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...