Saturday, April 23, 2022

Paradise Palms and Artfully Composed DSP

 

Measurements: 
Card Base 4 1/4 x 11 scored @ 5 1/2
DSP 5 1/4 X 4



Basic White and DSP mats were cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies




I used the masking technique for my stamped image. 

Inked up in Crumb Cake

I removed the tape and then added Pear Pizzazz Write Markers to the Palms. I could've done this for the entire image, but I do not have a Crumb Cake Write marker. Then huff on your stamp to make sure the marker on your stamp retains its moisture.


Don't forget the inside of your card. I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral and added the palm tree, sand and coconuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...