Thursday, May 12, 2022

Cup of Tea

 Cup of Tea







Card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4

Crumb Cake Mat: 5 1/4 x 4 place circle die on mat and run through cut and emboss machine. 

Mat: 5 1/4 x 4 (I used a piece of scrap paper) place circle die on mat and run through cut and emboss machine. 

Very Vanilla Mat: 5 1/4 x 4 and a piece large enough to stamp and die cut Tea cup

Place your scrap Mat over the Very Vanilla Mat (as shown in photo above)

Color the die cut Tea cup with Calypso Coral Blends (being careful not to blend with the stamped image because I didn't use Momento ink I stamped the Tea cup with Early Espresso ink)


With Early Espresso ink stamp varying sentiments in the circle. I stamped off on some for a lighter shade of Early Espresso.




The photo above shows what it will look like when you're done stamping.



Now stamp leaf image on the Crumb Cake Mat. I stamped off on the leaf image also.
Now you can assemble your card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...