Saturday, July 30, 2022

Tree Lot Dies Just For You

 Tree Lot Dies Just For You

I made this card for a color challenge my Team Leader, Melissa hosts on her Facebook Page. For this challenge we had to use Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, and Starry Sky.

I decided I would use the Tree Lot Dies for my card. Gotta love that camper!! I also had to try out the Deckled Rectangle dies. I really like them! I'm sure you'll be seeing them on many of my upcoming cards 😉



Measurements:
Cardbase- 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
DSP Mats: I used 6x6 sheets and used the two largest Deckled Rectangle Dies

Instructions:
-Fold and burnish carbase
-Adhere Starry Sky mat to cardbase
-Adhere Daffodil Delight Mat to card front with Dimensionals 
-Die cut camper with Basic White CS and Poppy Parade CS and the curtain in Pool Party
-Adhere Poppy Parade die cut to camper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
-Hand cut a small piece of vellum for the window. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
-Adhere curtain die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. 
-Stamp trees with Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White CS. Two of the trees I stamped off first. 
-Cut with coordinating die cuts. Adhere to card front with dimensionals 
-Adhere Camper to card front with dimensionals 
-Die cut circle and stamp sentiment with Starry Sky Ink,  Adhere ro cardfront with dimensionals. 
-Embellish with In Color Matte Dots.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...