Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Weekly Card Sketch Challenge #32

Weekly Card Sketch Challenge #32

The challenge is to follow the sketch. You can use any stamp set, colors or dsp you would like. I just ask that you use mainly Stampin' Up! Products. Post a picture of your card on My Facebook Group page with the #cardsketchchallenge. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email me a picture of your card and I will post it for you. Your card needs to be submitted by Tuesday of the following week. Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered in a drawing for a prize. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!! Happy Stamping






I used all of the measurements listed on the Sketch Challenge diagram 
To stamp the flowers, I used ink and Sponge Daubers 
For the ribbon, I cut a length of the Frayed White ribbon in half, and colored with a Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blend.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...