Product List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Desktop Post It Note Holder
In honor of Back 2 School I thought I would share a 4x6 Desktop Post It Note Holder. This makes a great gift!! If you're looking for a...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Measurements : Cardbase- 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored @4 1/4 CS Mat 5 1/4 X 4 DSP Mat- 1 1/2 X 5 1/4 Instructions: -Fold and Burnish cardbase -A...
-
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days... It's one day before all sorts of new and fun things happening at Stampin'...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...
-
Fall colors are my favorite, and I love a Punch Bundle!!! When I'm looking to make a quick card I usually grab a punch bundle. It migh...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
-
Get my Retired Stampin’ Up! products FREE with an equal order of new Stampin’ Up products. For example, choose $50 of my retired product, ...
-
Join me Thursday August 6th at 2pm CDT for my Oh My Fright Class To Go I will share five cards using Stampin' Up! Oh My Fright Bundle...
-
Oh My Fright Class To Go Card # 1 Boo to you! I love that Halloween sentiment!!! Card # 1 is a simple but sweet Halloween card. Join me Th...


![Amber Autumn Dies [ 165892 ] Amber Autumn Dies [ 165892 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165892s.jpg)
![Earthen Toned Metallic 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper [ 165901 ] Earthen Toned Metallic 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper [ 165901 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165901s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Two Tone Cardstock [ 166675 ] Cajun Craze 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Two Tone Cardstock [ 166675 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166675s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![Autumn Toile 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 165882 ] Autumn Toile 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 165882 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165882s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow & Gold 1/4" (6.4 Mm) [ 166158 ] Mossy Meadow & Gold 1/4" (6.4 Mm) [ 166158 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166158s.jpg)
![Gathering Leaves Embossing Folder [ 165983 ] Gathering Leaves Embossing Folder [ 165983 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165983s.jpg)
![Streaked Dots [ 165902 ] Streaked Dots [ 165902 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165902s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment