I love how adding white ink to the embossed panel makes the embossing pop on this card. Join me today at 2pm CDT today. I will share how I made this card and three others. https://www.youtube.com/live/I1NjinXVZ6g?si=mwyIAmISp6Pr_EAG I also hope to go live on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aliciamarkfortexpressionsbylish/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Crew Class To Go Card #4
Card # 4 is a Double Z fun fold. I knew I wanted to make a card with all three of the characters from this bundle. This fun fold fit the bi...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go Product List 168439 168544 165624 166780 ...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...

![All Aflutter Bundle (English) [ 167570 ] All Aflutter Bundle (English) [ 167570 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167570s.jpg)
![Crisp Cantaloupe 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167693 ] Crisp Cantaloupe 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167693 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167693s.jpg)
![Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill [ 147277 ] Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill [ 147277 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147277s.jpg)
![Floral Spray 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167946 ] Floral Spray 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167946 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167946s.jpg)
![Stampin' Brayer [ 162936 ] Stampin' Brayer [ 162936 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/162936s.jpg)
![Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ] Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159183s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ] Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155475s.jpg)
![Shimmering Dots [ 167949 ] Shimmering Dots [ 167949 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167949s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment