This card has just a couple die cuts and the rest is Stamps, Ink, & Paper. The color blending on this card can almost be called the focal point!! Join my Thursday May 21st at 2pm CDT to see how I made this card and four others on my YouTube channel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Mischief Class To Go # 4
The toadstool gnome home is so much fun and absolutely adorable!! I love the string of lights that can be hung on the gnome home. And how cu...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
-
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...


No comments:
Post a Comment