Thursday, June 4, 2026
Silly Old Bear Suite Mega Class To Go Tier Two
Silly Old Bear Suite Mega Class To Go Tier Two - For my Live today I will be sharing Two cards from tier one, the two fun folds (pictured below) from tier two, and tier three's treat holder and post it note holder. Join me at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/live/K4gu0om4SOs?si=4ZI_tisACaNpTg5H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Radiant Sunflowers CTG Card # 2 and Supplies used for Class
I love a white card with a pop of color!! The texture from the embossing folder helps breaks up the white space along with the stamped ima...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Measurements : Cardbase- 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored @4 1/4 CS Mat 5 1/4 X 4 DSP Mat- 1 1/2 X 5 1/4 Instructions: -Fold and Burnish cardbase -A...
-
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days... It's one day before all sorts of new and fun things happening at Stampin'...
-
Fall colors are my favorite, and I love a Punch Bundle!!! When I'm looking to make a quick card I usually grab a punch bundle. It migh...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
-
Get my Retired Stampin’ Up! products FREE with an equal order of new Stampin’ Up products. For example, choose $50 of my retired product, ...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...


No comments:
Post a Comment