Balloon Festoon Class To Go Card #2 This card can be made with just about any color. It would be fun to make this card using the recipients favorite color!! Join me Thursday July 9th at 2pm CDT. I will share this card and three others. https://www.youtube.com/live/TqEU15hUyTU?si=XnWwvY_qGBr974DR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Crew Class To Go Card # 1
Christmas Crew Class To Go Card # 1 This is a great Christmas card if you need to make a bunch of cards!! It comes together quickly and is...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go Product List 168439 168544 165624 166780 ...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...

![Balloon Festoon Bundle (English) [ 167606 ] Balloon Festoon Bundle (English) [ 167606 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167606s.jpg)
![Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146987 ] Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146987 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146987s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Regals Painted Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167757 ] Regals Painted Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167757 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167757s.jpg)
![Vellum 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper [ 167099 ] Vellum 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper [ 167099 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167099s.jpg)
![Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147099 ] Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147099 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147099s.jpg)
![White Gel Pens [ 166642 ] White Gel Pens [ 166642 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166642s.jpg)
![Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ] Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155475s.jpg)
![Wonderful Stars Puffy Stickers [ 167526 ] Wonderful Stars Puffy Stickers [ 167526 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167526s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment