Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Fun For Fall CTG Card #1
I love how versatile the Fun For Fall bundle is. Even though the Scarecrow is the star of the show, there are many ways to use this bundle without it. For Card # 1 I used the sunflowers and added one panel of the fence and chose the thankful sentiment. Join me Thursday August 27th on my YouTube Channel I will share this card and three others using the Fun For Fall bundle.
Product List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today's Class To Go Is Canceled
Today's Christmas Crew Class To Go Live at 2pm is canceled for today. I have a horrible head cold. I will reschedule at a later date. ...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go Product List 168439 168544 165624 166780 ...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...

![Fun For Fall Bundle (English) [ 168139 ] Fun For Fall Bundle (English) [ 168139 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168139s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![2026–2028 In Color™ Gingham Gallery 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168218 ] 2026–2028 In Color™ Gingham Gallery 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168218 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168218s.jpg)
![Forever Plaid 3 D Embossing Folder [ 164049 ] Forever Plaid 3 D Embossing Folder [ 164049 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164049s.jpg)
![Party Banners Dies [ 165264 ] Party Banners Dies [ 165264 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165264s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147090 ] Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147090 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147090s.jpg)
![Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147105 ] Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147105 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147105s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Shimmer Brush [ 167662 ] Golden Glow Shimmer Brush [ 167662 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167662s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161674 ] Pecan Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161674 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161674s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![2026–2028 In Color™ Butterflies [ 167656 ] 2026–2028 In Color™ Butterflies [ 167656 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167656s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment