Sunday, August 23, 2026

One Fun Fold 3 Different Ways


 I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up your card. I made three different versions, Halloween using Spooktacular DSP, Fall Thank You using the August Product of the Month DSP, and Happy Fall Y'all using Fun For Fall. Which is your favorite?

Below I have instructions and a supply list for the Fun For Fall card. I just love that scarecrow!!! 

  
 

 
 
 Measurements:
  • Thick Basic White Cardstock - 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" scored at 3"
  • Pumpkin Pie Cardstock - 5 1/4" x 2 3/4", 4 1/2" x 3 1/8" , 5 1/4" x 1 /4"
  • Basic White Cardstock - 4 3/8" x 3", scrap to stamp and die cut scarecrow
  • Painted Patterns DSP - 5 1/8" x 2 5/8" , 5 1/8" x 1 1/8"  
Instructions:
  1. Adhere DSP panels to the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock mats. Adhere the larger mat stack to the top flap of the card front. Adhere the smaller mat stack to the bottom inside of the card base.
  2. Stamp Scarecrow onto Basic White Cardstock, color with blends and die cut.
  3. Stamp three bales of hay, trio of fall leaves, flag, and sentiment in Black Ink onto panel of Basic White Cardstock. Color stamped images with blends. Adhere Basic White Cardstock panel to Pumpkin Pie Cardstock mat. Adhere mat stack (apply adhesive to just the top half of the mat stack) to the top flap of the card front.
  4. Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels. *I colored the gems with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends*


 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Fun Fold 3 Different Ways

 I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...