Monday, August 31, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days... It's one day before all sorts of new and fun things happening at Stampin'...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days... It's one day before all sorts of new and fun things happening at Stampin'...
-
Measurements : Cardbase- 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored @4 1/4 CS Mat 5 1/4 X 4 DSP Mat- 1 1/2 X 5 1/4 Instructions: -Fold and Burnish cardbase -A...
-
Fall colors are my favorite, and I love a Punch Bundle!!! When I'm looking to make a quick card I usually grab a punch bundle. It migh...
-
Get my Retired Stampin’ Up! products FREE with an equal order of new Stampin’ Up products. For example, choose $50 of my retired product, ...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
-
Join me Thursday August 6th at 2pm CDT for my Oh My Fright Class To Go I will share five cards using Stampin' Up! Oh My Fright Bundle...
-
Click on this link for the Free PDF instructions for the Merry & Bright card I made using Stampin' Up! Stitched Stocking Bundle....

No comments:
Post a Comment