Cookies and Christmas go hand in hand in my book. I absolutely love the gnome holding this huge cookie!! Join me today at 2pm CDT for my Merry Mischief Class to Go https://www.youtube.com/live/PrXbl5Cb590?si=e2fr7kc1nmNpdXi1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Mischief Class To Go Card # 2
Cookies and Christmas go hand in hand in my book. I absolutely love the gnome holding this huge cookie!! Join me today at 2pm CDT for my M...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
-
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...
![Merry Mischief Bundle (English) [ 168292 ] Merry Mischief Bundle (English) [ 168292 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168292s.jpg)
![Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies [ 168544 ] Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies [ 168544 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168544s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167691 ] Peaceful Pine 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167691 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167691s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Timeless Christmas 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168537 ] Timeless Christmas 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168537 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168537s.jpg)
![A Stitched Season 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168223 ] A Stitched Season 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168223 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168223s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine Classic Stampin Pad [ 167679 ] Peaceful Pine Classic Stampin Pad [ 167679 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167679s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167668 ] Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167668 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167668s.jpg)
![Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154899 ] Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154899 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154899s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154882 ] Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154882 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154882s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Shimmer Brush [ 167662 ] Golden Glow Shimmer Brush [ 167662 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167662s.jpg)
![Real Red 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Stitched Ribbon [ 168235 ] Real Red 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Stitched Ribbon [ 168235 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168235s.jpg)
![2026–2028 In Color™ Dots [ 167546 ] 2026–2028 In Color™ Dots [ 167546 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167546s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment