Monday, September 28, 2026

Merry Mischief Class To Go

 

Join me this week for some Merry Mischief 😉I am using the Super Cute Stampin' Up! Bundle Merry Mischief. I absolutely Love all things Gnome and was so excited when I saw this Christmas Bundle. I will go Live at *2pm CDT on Wednesday September 30th on My YouTube Channel Hope to see you there 🥰

 

*Note Schedule Change I have a schedule change this week. My Live Class To Go (Merry Mischief) will be Wednesday September 30th at 2pm CDT (one day early) instead of Thursday October 1st. It is my wedding anniversary on the 1st and I will be celebrating with my husband Paul


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Mischief Class To Go

  Join me this week for some Merry Mischief 😉 I am using the Super Cute Stampin' Up! Bundle Merry Mischief. I absolutely Love all thing...