Thursday, September 17, 2026
Painted Patch Class To Go Card #3
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go
Product List
168439
168544
165624
166780
168430
168443
168444
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Painted Patch Class To Go Card #3
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go Product List 168439 168544 165624 166780 ...
Fun For Fall Class To Go Card #4
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
(no title)
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
Radiant Flowers Class To Go Card #3
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
Oh My Fright Card # 2
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
One Fun Fold 3 Different Ways
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
Stitched Stocking Class To Go Card # 2
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
Coffee Break and Cards with Lish - Spooktacular DSP Treat Holders
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days
Here's What's Going on the Next Couple of Days... It's one day before all sorts of new and fun things happening at Stampin'...
Christmas in July Stitched Stocking treat holder
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...
Delicate Pine Class To Go Card 4
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...
No comments:
Post a Comment