Card # 4 Sweet Bugs Class To Go is a Z-fold card. I love how this card displays and it gives you a chance to use more of that super cute DSP. That sweet little bumble bee is watering the garden and spreading joy!! Sunday February 22nd is the last day to place your order to receive the Sweet Bugs Class To Go for free from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Timeless & Home For Christmas Class To Go Card # 5
Card # 5 from my Timeless & Home For Christmas Class To Go is a fun fold gift card holder. I cased Lisa Bowden for my card. This is s...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
Christmas Crew Class To Go Card # 2 I love the sentiment on the Reindeer's sign, Will Carol For Cocoa!! This Bundle is so much fun!! ...
-
Do you send Thanksgiving Cards? Do you want to start sending Thanksgiving Cards? This Class To Go will be a good start for you😊Join me to...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...
-
Card # 4 is a Double Z fun fold. I knew I wanted to make a card with all three of the characters from this bundle. This fun fold fit the bi...
-
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go Product List 168439 168544 165624 166780 ...
-
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...

No comments:
Post a Comment