Monday, August 3, 2026

Creative Connections 2026

 

My cup is Full 🥰 

I belong to a group called Stamp Share for Leaders. It is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators (Silver and above) from Minnesota. It is a wonderful group of ladies that support one another. Every August they host a event, Creative Connections, at the Medina Entertainment Center in Minnesota. I volunteered to bring a display board. This is the third Halloween display I have made. 

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday's event.

  
This is a Team (Inkredible Crafters, Polaris Stamping Team, & Creating A Stampede) picture of a few of us that attended
(Left to right- Alicia Markfort, Suzie, Lori Brunson, Kim Vale, Joni Martin, & Sue Kramer) 
  

 
Me with my name tag 😊

 

                                                       Before everyone arrived


                                                          This is where you registered

                   Event just about to begin (on stage left to right- Terri Gaines, & Susan Campfield)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks & Giving Class To Go Card #1

  Thanks & Giving Class To Go Card #1 I made this card for a Color Challenge hosted by Melissa Faust.   I really like how the card turne...