Stitched Stocking Class To Go Card # 5
I love how fast this card comes together!! The DSP from this Suite does all the work for you. I fussy cut a cardinal from the DSP for my focal point and embellished with the Mini Christmas Buttons. I added a small die cut tree that was left over from card #3 too. I really like the look of Secret Sea for my accent color. I wasn't sure about it as a "Christmas Color" but I think it looks great!!
Sunday August 2nd is the last day to place your order ($50+ before tax & shipping & after rewards) in my on line store to receive this class to go for free as a thank you gift from me.


![Stitched Stocking Bundle (English) [ 168231 ] Stitched Stocking Bundle (English) [ 168231 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168231s.jpg)
![Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ] Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102482s.jpg)
![Secret Sea 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165624 ] Secret Sea 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165624 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165624s.jpg)
![A Stitched Season 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168223 ] A Stitched Season 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168223 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168223s.jpg)
![Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ] Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165285s.jpg)
![Adhesive Backed Mini Christmas Buttons [ 168234 ] Adhesive Backed Mini Christmas Buttons [ 168234 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168234s.jpg)
![Moody Palette Glossy Dots [ 167180 ] Moody Palette Glossy Dots [ 167180 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167180s.jpg)
![Real Red & White Baker's Twine [ 164051 ] Real Red & White Baker's Twine [ 164051 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164051s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment