Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 

I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me Thursday at 2PM CDT on my YouTube Channel for my Simply Leaves Class To Go


Product List
Simply Leaves Bundle (English) [ 168165 ]
$45.00
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]
$14.00
Cajun Craze 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Two Tone Cardstock [ 166675 ]
$10.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]
$14.00
Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147085 ]
$9.00
Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ]
$14.00
Linen Thread [ 104199 ]
$5.00
2026–2028 In Color™ Dots [ 167546 ]
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...