Thursday, August 20, 2026

Simply Leaves Class To Go Card #3

 

This card uses a "new to me" technique called Faux tearing. I cased Dawn Olchefske's (DO stamping with Dawn) card. Dawn is a amazing stamper and crafter!! I will share this card and three others today at 2PM CDT on My YouTube Channel
 

Product List
Simply Leaves Bundle (English) [ 168165 ]
$45.00
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]
$14.00
Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]
$14.00
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]
$14.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]
$14.00
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ]
$9.00
Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147085 ]
$9.00
Pecan Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161665 ]
$11.00
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147116 ]
$11.00
Linen Thread [ 104199 ]
$5.00
Adhesive Backed Metallic Gems [ 163780 ]
$9.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Leaves Class To Go Card #3

  This card uses a "new to me" technique called Faux tearing. I cased Dawn Olchefske's (DO stamping with Dawn) card. Dawn is a...