Friday, August 21, 2026

Simply Leaves Class To Go Card # 4

I cased Michelle Littwiller (Owl Star Stamper) card for the 4th card of my Simply Leaves Class To Go. When I saw her card I fell in love with it and knew I had to make it!!

If you missed me Live yesterday you can catch the replay here. YouTube Channel  

Product List
Simply Leaves Bundle (English) [ 168165 ]
$45.00
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]
$14.00
Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]
$14.00
Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]
$14.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]
$14.00
Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ]
$14.00
Peaceful Pine Classic Stampin Pad [ 167679 ]
$14.00
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ]
$9.00
2026–2028 In Color™ Dots [ 167546 ]
$9.00
Peaceful Pine Shimmer Brush [ 167665 ]
$10.00
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush [ 141897 ]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Leaves Class To Go Card # 4

I cased Michelle Littwiller (Owl Star Stamper) card for the 4th card of my Simply Leaves Class To Go. When I saw her card I fell in love wit...