Monday, September 7, 2026

Learn & Grow Just A Note Card #2

 

I cased Erica Cerwin's card for my card. When I saw her card I fell in love it, and knew I had to make one 🥰 This card would work with just about any color combinations.

This is another great way to use Stampin' Up! Learn & Grow stamp set for a "Just a Note" card.

Measurements: 

  • Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Barely Blush Cardstock - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Basic White Cardstock - 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Bloom Boutique DSP - 3" x 3/4" (qty 7)

Instructions:

  1.  Adhere Barely Blush Cardstock mat to the cardbase.
  2. Stamp sentiment in Crisp Cantaloupe Ink onto Basic White Cardstock mat on the lower right corner.
  3. Stamp Pen image onto DSP and fussy cut. You will do this a total of seven times. Next adhere to card front with foam strips.
  4. Embellish with 2026-2028 In Color Dots. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sketch Challenge Card #35

  Every week in my Stamping Circle  Facebook Group I host a Sketch Challenge. Last week was a sketch challenge with Tic Tac Toe added in. T...