Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Friends and Easter Eggs

 


Happy Saturday! One more day until the Eaater Bunny comes 😊
When I was a kid, I loved all things Easter, especially coloring Easter Eggs. I wanted to make a card that reminded me of the Easter Bunny and Colored Eggs and Spring. I know the eggs in this card are gigantic...but I love how they look like a decoration in a garden.

Card base: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored@ 4 1/4
Mats: 5 3/8 X 4 1/8
5 1/4X 4
For the grass I used Basic White CS and used the Flowering Fields tulip border die. I colored with blends, stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink, and stamped the grass image with Garden Green Ink.
I stamped the bunny and chick with Tuxedo Black ink, colored with blends, and fussy cut. The eggs were punched with the double oval Punch and embossed. The clouds were punched with the cloud Punch.
I hope you have a Blessed Easter!!


Product List
Tulips Dies
[157677]
$35.00
Cloud Punch
[157749]
$18.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...