Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday Sketch challenge #20

 

#cardsketchchallenge 20


Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone's week is going good so far. Today is sketch challenge day! My favorite day of the week! 😊


The challenge is to follow the sketch. You can use any stamp set, colors or dsp you would like. I just ask that you use mainly Stampin' Up! Products. Post a picture of your card on My Facebook Group page with the #cardsketchchallenge. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email me a picture of your card and I will post it for you. Your card needs to be submitted by Tuesday of the following week. Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered in a drawing for a prize. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!! Happy Stamping


Today for Sketch Challenge Day, I want to share with you how you can get three cards done using one sketch/layout.  I used the Butterfly Kisses, Sweetest Cherries, and Full of Love. One of the sets is stamps and dies, one is stamps and a punch and one is a stand alone set, which means just a stamp set, no dies or punches. So not only is it one sketch three different cards, it's also one sketch three different types of bundles/stamp sets.

I hope this inspires you to make multiple cards with one sketch 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...