Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Weekly Sketch Challenge 18

 

#cardsketchchallenge 18


Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone's week is going good so far. Today is sketch challenge day! My favorite day of the week! 😊

The challenge is to follow the sketch. You can use any stamp set, colors or dsp you would like. I just ask that you use mainly Stampin' Up! Products. Post a picture of your card on My Facebook Group page with the #cardsketchchallenge. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email me a picture of your card and I will post it for you. Your card needs to be submitted by Tuesday of the following week. Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered in a drawing for a prize. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!! Happy Stamping




For this week's sketch challenge I used the beautiful Hues of Happiness Suite (pg. 108 and 109).  I love everything about this suite. The DSP is so so pretty! You can use the dies to cut out some of the flowers and leaves too. 

I followed all of the measurements from the sketch. I did add a Basic White mat that is not n the sketch. That mat measures 5 1/2 x 3 1/2
I stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves, and colored with blends.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...