Friday, December 26, 2025
Friendly Foliage Class To Go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Crew Class to Go
Join me Thursday October 8th, at 2pm CDT on My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/jAnni-udsQA?si=tfsIagT_JzlapeIB for my Chri...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Join my Thursday August 13th at 2pm CDT for Coffee Break and Cards with Lish. I will share treat holders made with Stampin' Up! Spookt...
-
Last but not least...I'm calling this one wrapped in warm wishes. Reminds me of a Christmas gift. This card starts with a Secret Sea c...






![Friendly Foliage Bundle (English) [ 167308 ] Friendly Foliage Bundle (English) [ 167308 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167308s.jpg)
![Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 144243 ] Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 144243 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144243s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Floral Charm 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 166125 ] Floral Charm 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 166125 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166125s.jpg)
![Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147143 ] Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147143 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147143s.jpg)
![Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ] Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155475s.jpg)
![Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 153081 ] Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 153081 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153081s.jpg)
![Secret Sea 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165624 ] Secret Sea 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165624 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165624s.jpg)
![Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147092 ] Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147092 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147092s.jpg)
![Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133675 ] Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133675 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133675s.jpg)
![Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ] Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/122924s.jpg)
![Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133679 ] Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133679 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133679s.jpg)
![Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 150880 ] Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 150880 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/150880s.jpg)
![Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad [ 150083 ] Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad [ 150083 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/150083s.jpg)
![Secret Sea 3/8" (1 Cm) Faux Linen Ribbon [ 165273 ] Secret Sea 3/8" (1 Cm) Faux Linen Ribbon [ 165273 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165273s.jpg)
![Pearls Of Beauty [ 167098 ] Pearls Of Beauty [ 167098 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167098s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment