Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Thanks & Giving Class To Go Card # 2

The acorn from the Thanks & Giving Stamp set is not only super cute but it also makes a perfect sentiment label. For card # 2 I stamped the sentiment Give Thanks in Blackberry Bliss Ink onto the acorn stamped image, and then colored with blends. I also stamped  another sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink onto Pecan Pie Cardstock, and then cut it into strips. This is a great way to add two sentiments to a card front, one on the focal image and one stamped onto cardstock. Join me tomorrow at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel for my Thanks & Giving Class To Go. I will share this card and three others.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks & Giving Class To Go Card # 2

The acorn from the Thanks & Giving Stamp set is not only super cute but it also makes a perfect sentiment label. For card # 2 I stamped ...