Friday, May 27, 2022

Sweetest Cherries using Artistic Mix Masks

 


Measurements: 

Card base: 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4

Mats: 5 1/4 X 4 (2x)

           1 x 4

I made my own background paper, using the new Artistic Mix Masks. Place a scrap piece of paper on your work surface, place mask over your 5 1/4 X 4 mat. Secure mask with tape to your work surface. Ink up a blending brush with Tahitian Tide Ink. Apply ink in a circular motion over your mask. I start on my scrap paper in a circular motion onto my mask. 

Run the 1 x 4 mat through embossing machine using the border die from the Blossoming Happiness Dies. Next cut your photo corners with the Fabulous Frames Dies.

Punch Basic White CS with the Decorative Circle Punch. Punch In Color 2022-2024 DSP with Cherry Builder Punch.

Stamp sentiment onto Basic White CS with Tuxedo Black Ink. 

Embelish with ribbon and Matte Black Dots


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...