Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Weekly Card Sketch/Tic Tac Toe Challenge No. 24

 

Weekly Card Sketch/Tic Tac Toe Challenge No. 24


This week's challenge is going to be a little different this week, not only are you going to follow the sketch, you also need to choose 3 elements, across, down, or diagonally (tic tac toe). For example, the card I made, I followed the sketch, and the 3 elements I chose was, no patterned paper, coloring (any type), and twine. You can use any stamp set, colors or dsp you would like. I just ask that you use mainly Stampin' Up! Products. Post a picture of your card on My Facebook Group page with the #cardsketchchallenge. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email me a picture of your card and I will post it for you. Your card needs to be submitted by Tuesday of the following week. Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered in a drawing for a prize. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!! Happy Stamping 😊




This is the card I made for this weeks sketch/tic tac toe challenge.
The 3 elements I chose are (down) no patterned paper, coloring (any type), and twine.

For my vintage bottle shaker I wanted it to look like a "real" bottle of wine. On pinterest I saw a video by Tami White (Stampin' Up! demonstrator) where she made a goldfish bowl with the gumball shaker domes. When I saw that I knew I had to try that with the bottle shaker domes to make a bottle of wine. It's pretty simple you just have to be careful when doing it.
 
All you need to do is add water and a drop of Melon Mambo refil ink to the shaker dome. 
Remove the adhesive backing on the back of the shaker dome before adding water and refill ink.
Then carefully add a piece of window sheet onto the shaker dome, making sure you do not get any of the liquid onto the adhesive that is on the shaker dome.
Next punch out a bottle on the tag with the Vintage Bottle Punch. 
Remove the adhesive backing on the front of the shaker dome, and place it into the punch put on the Tag, and voila you have a "shaker bottle of wine"

My shaker has not leaked yet. This card probably won't go through the mail well. This is a great card to hand to the recipient in person. This would be a fun card for a host gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...