Friday, July 15, 2022

WOO HOO HIPPO

 I cased this card from Stampin through the Catalog (I follow them on Facebook) they made this card but instead of the Hippo they used The Birthday Piggys. I do not have that stamp set (on my wishlist lol). I thought the Hippest Hippos would make a good substitute!



MEASUREMENTS 
Cardbase- 5 1 /2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Mat- 5 1/4 x 4


INSTRUCTIONS
- Emboss mat with Gingham EF, Adhere to card front with seal
-Stamp the Woo-hoo sentiment on Basic White CS in four different colors. *Fussy cut them out and adhere to card front with dimensionals 
- Stamp Hippo with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and color with blends
- Die cut Hippo, and adhere to card front with dimensionals 
- Embellish with Glossy Dots.

*** Check out my YouTube video for tips on fussy cutting***

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful World and Dots & Spots

 This card uses the Dots and Spots Die, that is now available, for free with Sale-A-Bration, when you place a $100.00 order in my on line st...