Balloon Festoon Class To Go Card #4 This card is a "twofer" Two cards in one 😃This is a super fun card and I Love the color combination Barely Blush and Black!! If you missed my Live Class To Go you can catch the replay here https://www.youtube.com/live/TqEU15hUyTU?si=_PsvXeAGfpienGKM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today's Class To Go Is Canceled
Today's Christmas Crew Class To Go Live at 2pm is canceled for today. I have a horrible head cold. I will reschedule at a later date. ...
-
In a world full of roses be a sunflower. I love that saying, and think of it whenever I see a sunflower. The colors in the coordinating DS...
-
Oh My Fright Card # 2 This Halloween bundle has The Cutest cat in a witch's hat!! The coordinating DSP has so many cute Halloween ki...
-
I absolutely Love the sentiments in this bundle!! I went "mostly" monochromatic on this card with a pop of Golden Glow. Join me ...
-
One of my favorite things about the Painted Pumpkin Bundle is the super cool Gate and Fence Die. There are so many fun possibilities for t...
-
I'm not sure what the name of this fun fold is, but I sure do like it!! I'm calling it a Double Gate fold. I'm in LOVE with this...
-
Card # 2 Stitched Stocking Class To Go Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/live/sRstfhrlJkY?si=JVhhK...
-
I'm not sure the name of this fun fold, but I sure do Love it!! The best part is how easy it is, and it's a great way to step up yo...
-
Card # 3 from my Painted Pumpkins Class To Go Product List 168439 168544 165624 166780 ...
-
Violet Dreams Class To Go Card #2 Join me Thursday at 2pm CDT on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/live/btLM-bRjhuk?si=lGvpAF4_vA...
-
Today's Christmas in July project is a cute Stitched Stocking treat holder. Click the link for the Free PDF Instruction Sheet. https:/...


![Balloon Festoon Bundle (English) [ 167606 ] Balloon Festoon Bundle (English) [ 167606 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167606s.jpg)
![Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ] Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159183s.jpg)
![Barely Blush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167689 ] Barely Blush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167689 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167689s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ] Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/121045s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Barely Blush Classic Stampin Pad [ 167678 ] Barely Blush Classic Stampin Pad [ 167678 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167678s.jpg)
![Artisan Sketched Garden 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167752 ] Artisan Sketched Garden 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167752 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167752s.jpg)
![Adhesive Backed Bats Ghosts & Dots [ 168180 ] Adhesive Backed Bats Ghosts & Dots [ 168180 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168180s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment